Links - April 5, 2016
Between researching camera lenses and teaching myself machine learning, there hasn’t been much reading lately.
- How to Hack an Election Jordan Robertson, Michael Riley, and Andrew Willis - Bloomberg
- Cities for Everyone Paul Krugman - The New York Times
- The time that Tony Fadell sold me a container of hummus. Arlo Gilbert - Medium
- The Lamborghini and The Dingbat Let's Go LA
As the source name implies, this is not about San Francisco, but Los Angeles. “…we can’t solve society’s mobility problems by trying to ensure that everyone gets a $250,000 car. We don’t need subsidized Lamborghinis, we need Honda Civics.”
- Mathematicians mapped out every "Game of Thrones" relationship to find the main character Adam Epstein - Quartz
Unsurprisingly, its Tyrion.
- Apple at 40: The forgotten founder who gave it all away Dave Lee - BBC News
- Agility Requires Safety Yevgeniy (Jim) Brikman - The Macro
- The Future of Capital Mobility Samuel Hammond - Plain Text — Medium
- Techies Helena Price